International Students Education

International Students Education

Admission and Study Rules

To get visa to Ukraine (for distant countries, as well as Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) a foreigner should receive an invitation for study, for that to provide the Academy or company-partner with the following documents: passport, school certificate (or diploma) and Consent to personal data collection and processing.

The invitation is issued personally to the applicant or a company-partner (or scanned copy is sent by email).

For admission to KSMA, a foreign citizen should render the following documents:

1. Certificate (original and copy) of education translated into Ukrainian, on the basis of which the entry is made, and list of marks, legalized by the Embassy (Consulate) of Ukraine in your country or a neighboring country;

2. Passport (original) and translated into Ukrainian;

3. Health Certificate, approved by the official health care authority of the country which foreign citizen has come from (or Ukrainian national medical form 086-y);

4. A valid insurance policy;

5. 10 photos, size 3,5 x 4,5.

Foreign citizens can study:

1) In groups with Ukrainian students (training done in the Ukrainian language). For that, they should complete preparatory language courses at KSMA or other Ukrainian institutions.

2) In groups with foreign students (English Department).

To prevent possible fraud the management of Kherson State Maritime Academy informs that the authorized representatives of the institution regarding international students is the Head of International Students Department (tel +38 0552) 22 58 85; e-mail: